All sales will be limited to the terms and conditions contained herein. An objection by Buyer to any of the terms contained herein shall be deemed to have been waived if we do not receive the objection in writing within 10 days of receipt of acknowledgement or goods is accepted by Buyer, whichever may occur first.
1. WARRANTY DISCLAIMER. All products made by Seller vendors are inspected before shipment. If any goods prove to have been defective in material or workmanship at time of shipment, and a claim is made by Buyer in the manner set forth below, Seller will repair or replace the goods, at Seller's option. Unless otherwise agreed by Seller in writing, Seller makes no warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Seller be liable to Buyer for incidental or consequential damages.
2. STATUE OF LIMITATIONS. Any action for breach of contract of sale must be commenced by Buyer within one year after the cause of action has occurred.
3. RETURNS. All returns must be authorized in advance by Seller with 10 days of receipt of goods by Buyer. Buyer must pre-pay all freight on authorized returned goods. Freight claims resulting from return shipment are the responsibility of Buyer. Refund minus a re-stocking charge will be made upon inspection of returned goods. Custom, non-stock items are not returnable. Returns will not be accepted after 30 days from receipt of merchandise and no adjustments of any kind will be made after 60 days from receipt of merchandise.
4. SHORTAGES. Claims for shortages must be made by Buyer within (48) hours of receipt of the goods, and no claims made after the expiration of such period will be entertained or allowed.
5. DELAYS. All orders are accepted by Seller upon the express understanding by the Buyer that Seller shall not be liable for delays in delivery of the goods or inability to deliver the goods caused by or due to inability to obtain transportation, equipment, or material, or by reason of fires, floods, storms, embargoes, actions of any military or civil authorities, whether legal or de facto, strikes, labor difficulties, riots, lock outs, acts of God, or similar or different circumstances beyond the control of the Seller.
6. FREIGHT. All costs of freight, transportation, or mailing, unless prepaid, and all demurrage charges shall be paid by Buyer. Buyer shall also pay for all increased freight rates whether prepayment for freight rates has been made or not. Likewise, if freight charges have been prepaid and the actual freight charges are less than quoted, buyer forfeits the difference.
7. WAIVER. A waiver by Seller of any breach by Buyer shall not constitute a waiver by Seller of any other breach by Buyer.
8. DELIVERY. We ship by United Parcel Service ground shipping. Shipping rates are not known until order is packaged. The minimum shipping fee in the 48 contiguous states is $7.50. For longer items (poles, etc); heavier items; out of the way locations, etc... the shipping charge is higher. The only GUARANTEED shipping is by AIR.
Delivery of the goods by Seller to the carrier at the point of origin shall constitute delivery of the goods to Buyer and thereafter the shipment of the goods shall be at Buyer's risk. All claims and allowances for damage to the merchandise incurred in transit must be filed against and presented to the carrier by Buyer. Goods sent by mail are insured at cost of Buyer. All prices and specifications subject to change without notice.
9. PAYMENT. Prices are prepaid. Credit card orders will be processed at time of shipping to reflect actual shipping charges. We accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover and PayPal. No COD orders will be accepted.
10. CANCELLATIONS. Orders for customer, non-stock and special order items cannot be cancelled except upon terms that will compensate Seller for costs incurred.
11. BACK ORDERS. Sellers policy is to ship complete to save on shipping charges, unless otherwise specified by the Buyer. Additional shipping charges may apply if back orders shipped separate.
12. PRICES AND SPECIFICATIONS. All prices and specifications are subject to change without notice.
13. HANDLING FEES AND TAXES. A $3.00 Shipping and Handling fee is added to each order. PA State sales tax will be applied on all orders, except US & PA flags, shipped within the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.